ASC understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your personal information kept secure. For these reasons, we place a high priority on the security of information we hold.
To ensure your privacy we have taken the following steps:
- our offices are securely locked after hours
- all computers have password protection
- all computers linked to our intranet are password protected and virus protected;
- our in-house database is protected by a firewall
- any personal details submitted on this website are not held on a public access database
All employees sign confidentiality agreements on commencement of employment. We will use the personal information you share with us to ensure that we respond to your briefs with only the options most suitable to your needs.
If you provide us with your mailing address or telephone number, ASC may use this information to alert you to updated information, and new services. If you provide your e-mail address, ASC may contact you via e-mail as well.
Purposes of Use:
We collect information primarily to assist us in delivering focused communication eg.
- to send industry specific newsletters to you;
- to inform you of developments at ASC and other services that we can provide
If you do not want ASC or selected third parties to contact you, you may opt out when you provide personal information or email us at email@example.com with any requests you may have.
If you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the ASC Web site. This site may contain links to other sites and ASC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites